Monday, August 9, 2010

Promise

Well I have made a promise to myself to put some pictures of some of the delicious Vegan meals I have made and desserts on my weekend off, which is this one coming up.

I would write more today but I am pretty tried. My fiancee and I just finished our weekly produce shopping and had to feng-shi the fridge and pantry. So I am ready for an early night for another early morning for work.

Bye for now....

However, I had a great weekend shopping with a good friend of mine in Sudbury. We did our regular Home Sense Tour and teased our cookbook addictions at Chapters. I ended up leaving with Robin Robertson's 1 000 Vegan Recipes Global Vegan Kitchen. I am excited to try out the recipes - We got so many peaches tonight that I will diffidently be trying her Peach Crumb Pie Recipe :) with some Coconut Milk Ice Cream  Coconut Bliss. The best Vegan ice cream ever!!

Well, until tomorrow.

No comments: