Saturday, August 7, 2010

Procrastination

Yep, what I used to be famous for as a young adult.

Well, I am not as bad as I used be only when it comes to writing from time to time. That comes from writing paper after paper for my BA and my thesis for my MA in History. S my fondness for writing is not as strong as it used to be.

 I am working on the first article about Veganism for the Women's magazine at my old university. It is written but needs a bit more organization and clarification in areas. However, on this Saturday eve, I am just enjoying having a glass of wine and the smell of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes with Cinnamon icing from Isa's Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

It is due on the 17th. So I have just over a week to organize and edit. I just need to get my butt in gear.

It also does not help when you see a name that reminds you of someone you wish to forget and you old feelings of hurt and anger come up. Yeah, I will admit that when I see my ex's name on Facebook (we have some mutual friends still) - I still get angry. Still working on some closure in that area. It gets easier everyday. But that does not mean I don't want to punch the guy in the stomach whenever I see him ;)

Anyway, my little rant helped out.

Now on to the article! Thanks.

Oh, yes - I will start posting pictures of what I bake or cook on here as well. I am just lazy and don't want to walk up to my office and get the cord right now ;)

No comments: