Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Changes

Well, I did exactly what I did not want to do: start a blog and neglect it. However, I have a few good reasons as to why walked away from one of these once again. The ending of the year 2010 was quite profound and some changes led me into 2011 with some new perspectives and ideas on how I want to come at this once again.

I see that my last post was in September 2010. Well since then much has changed. Not long after, my fiancee and I decided to elope. After a whirlwind few weeks we were married October 3 2010. It was amazing! I would do the day over and over again if I could, even the stress I created for myself making all the Vegan meals/desserts and making sure everyone was fed (I maybe anti-social - but I am a hostess at heart). It was a quiet wedding with our two close friends, his parents and our wonderful officiant in the middle of his parents library on a beautiful Fall day. It may have been small in regards to the physical attendance - but on the non-physical level we both know that day we were surrounded by many Beings just as excited about our union as we were. There's the change.

Since that day and over the last few months, I have been getting back in touch with my spiritual side. The side that brought Nate and I together to begin with. Hence the premise of my blog. As I approach my 2nd year Anniversary with Nate, the one in which we started seeing each other, I have realized that in the last two years there were some profound experiences that have helped to shape the individual I am today.

Meditation/Spirituality and Veganism.

This blog will chronicle my experiences and insights in both areas as I journey this path.

Thank you 

No comments: